2ndInternational Symposium on Physics of Data Storage
- ISPDS-2 intends to be a global forum for researchers and engineers to present and discuss scientific results, recent innovations in new techniques in data storage devices and related materials (magnets, multiferroics, nanomaterials, ...).
- ISPDS-2 is scheduled to include high quality contribution during presentation sessions, and also to engage participants in interesting discussion sessions.
- Accepted abstracts followed by full paper submissions will be presented as oral or poster in the corresponding conference session listed in topics.
- Outstanding scientists have already confirmed their invited conference at that meeting. We invite you to submit your work, for presentations as poster, invited talk, or oral communication.
- The number of participants will be limited to 150 persons. The registration fee is 350 for industrial, 300 Euros for academics and 200 Euros for PhD students.